Please be careful with MakeTick - Sudip Roy, Suparna Pyne, Jayanta Karmakar

If you are looking for a web design company avoid Maketick.com they stole our money and never completed the web site. They were very consistent with making excuses and not delivering. They convince you to relase the payment (freelancer advice not to do it, we made that mistake), they take that first payment and you´ll never had your project done, you´ll only heard excuses

WARNING!!!! The people of Maketick has two new company to try and lure people into! It is called Inteliapp.

Be aware, these are the names of some of the other people who I worked with in connection to Maketick! Tom Callahan, George Wilson. I'm not sure if they really exist

We they contacted us shown us as examples very good websites, but when we fell cheated we contacted them and they never heard of maketick, a big fraud

I hope this helps anyone more is cheated by them

Regards

Had an Experience with MakeTick?

Comments

It’s been a great pleasure to work with Maketick, Inc.My company required a solution that would increase the efficiency within the business.

I really did not know whom to approach. Initially vary about Maketick’s performance, especially after reading some negative posts… I was even thinking of not going forward. However, they have achieved all milestones. Their leader Mr.

Sudip Roy is truly an esteemed partner who ensured that the project attained its objectives. The dedicated team understood the requirement of my company and deployed the necessary solution that is contextual to my business. I appreciate their extra efforts and their dedication towards my project. Improving my business significantly, today the company has helped me grow and move towards success.

I did do a lot of research before approaching them...

I really do not understand whether there was something seriously wrong with the project… as to post such comments, or whether there were some untoward issues… whatever it was I am completely satisfied with Maketick’s work and their efforts.:)

Learned to contact references first.My opinion is they are a basic web development company.

Like most they can do the basics but not the creative marketing that big companies hire. What do you really expect...

If you want a basic website then try to get a good price and yes limit the amount you pay up front to a few hundred.That way you can walk if it doesn't work.

For basic websites I wouldn't pay more than $10 an hour.

I have been contacted by Maketick Inc and we have been able to work out a viable solution. :)

I used Maketic for my web site.They did a good job.

Then I wanted to switch server companies and they wouldn't give me the information to do it. I have contacted them more times than I can count.

Now my web site isn't running at all!I would stay clear of this company.

crh319

when I was researching companies to hire, I came across this post.I took it for what it was, a consumer that wasn't satisfied for one reason or the other...

and I still hired them. In all fairness to Maketick, I've been working with them, they have hit every goal and mark... our site and desktop software are in the final stages of development and testing... these guys have been great- they work their *** off for us- nights, early mornings, weekends...

they are MACHINES... Sudip Roy, who you've mentioned- has been outstanding and a valued partner. Not sure how your project got so messed up... could have been your budget size or asking for unreal expectations.

Programming is an art... they're masters at their craft and I would recommend them to anyone. 5 Stars for Maketick, I've been having a remarkable experience. Even when we hit a wall with a new technology...

they kept going...found the solutions and have turned a vision into a reality.

Thank you for the warning. You've probably helped me avoid losing quite a few $$$.