MakeTick - Tried to *** scam me. caught those shitheads

4 of 8 MakeTick reviews

Dear Maketick,

I was looking for someone to make my website on guru.com. They had a very professional pitch for my project and seemed OK, so I awarded them my project. Then I got weird vibes from them so I did some research (don't pay attention to these 5 star reviews all fake) the websites they supposedly made had never even heard of maketick. So overall, *** MAKETICK SCAMMING PIECES OF ***. Good thing I caught them before I gave them any money.

Regards,

Karma you *** pieces of ***.

P.S. Go *** yourselves.

P.S.S. i need 100 words so here goes. *** YOU PHIL

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Website Design
Review category
Telecommunications
review #473879 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with MakeTick? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 8 MakeTick reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Richard gordon

May 27, 2014 #820628 San Francisco, California, United States

MAketick is fraud company beware of sudip roy..
-----------------------------------------------------
We have got similar kind of issues from maketick, they don't have enough resources to do the development, Maketick Inc is fraud company , specially this company is run by some people who have good sales pitch and they can make you fool, also sudip roy is really gambler who is behind all these scene,
Sudip Roy and Suparna Pyne, we need to take action how usa government has given right to do business and cheat people of usa, I will write complain to usa government too.

2 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.